Regulated industries face increasing pressure in bringing products to market, improving productivity and meeting regulatory compliance demands.
As an ISO 9001-2000 certified company, Digital Documents provides a range of services and solutions to enable organisations achieve and maintain their regulatory requirements.
- Audit support services
- Library tracking systems
- Compliant online document management
- Customer feedback solutions
- Training programmes
- Managed secure off-site records storage
Regulated industries we work with:
- Medical Device
Existing customers of Digital Documents, many multi-national companies are subject to the following regulatory requirements:
- FDA or FFA
- Basel II or MiFID
- Sarbanes Oxley
- The Patriot Act
- The Data Protection Act
- IASB Accounting Standards
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Revenue Legislation in relation to record retention -
- Internal Corporate, Legal or Regulatory Compliance
These companies rely on the services of Digital Documents to ensure records traceability and data retention compliance.
You can learn more about the specific services by clicking “Services” on the navigation bar above.