While many organisations will meet their business needs with the Digital Documents on-demand application suite, others will look for customised solutions that align more closely with their unique business processes. Typically, they will want to solve process pain points that are heavily dependent on paperwork and manual input.
Loan applications, claim processing, sales management and any business function that involves document sharing, approvals, compliance and version control, can be transformed with the Digital Documents on-demand Build Your Own platform. Designed from the bottom up to facilitate customisation and easy integration with other systems, it lets organisations map specific line-of-business needs to create new workflow models that can quickly be assembled.
Because it uses Web Services throughout its underlying architecture, Digital Documents on-demand makes it easier to build custom applications without the costs typically associated with standalone solutions.
- Simplify complex processes
- Customise solutions at a
- Improve productivity
- Simplifies decision-driven, people-centric workflows by reducing manual interventions
- Customised solutions quickly enable fast and accurate capture of documents
- Enables automatic routing to include appropriate users
- total control, compliance and end-to-end transparency over entire process
- Automatic management of workloads through user work queues
- Measurable reduction in the cost of the process
- Alerts triggered by pre-set rules around specified times/dates
- Integration with existing corporate applications