Most organisations struggle with manual procurement processes that are bogged down in paperwork. Form-based procedures are more prone to error and delay, while lack of visibility exposes the organisation to inappropriate spends and wasted money.
With Digital Documents on-demand eReq, purchasing is streamlined and automated. The process draws on centrally stored information about suppliers, with drop-down lists of approved vendors/items. Step-by-step workflow ensures requisitions are only approved by authorised people in a timely manner, avoiding unapproved purchases and ensuring the best price is achieved.
End-to-end visibility on company expenditure makes it possible to identify areas of inefficiency and surplus spending, improving an organisationís cost management capability.
- Ensure competitive supplier pricing
- Simplify procurement procedures
- Reduce company spend
- Full-purchase approval control with roles and permissions management
- Three-way matching with purchase order, invoice and delivery dockets
- Cost centre allocations, budget monitoring and spend visibility
- Accelerates the approval process for purchase order creation
- More efficient supplier management including the ability to centrally update supplier information
- 1ncludes multiple currencies for international requisitions
- Requisitions are quickly routed to relevant users for approval
- Time spent per purchase order is significantly reduced
- Easy to maintain catalogues, pricing information and currencies
Download PDF View DEMO