Employee records along with documentation around employment legislation make the HR function synonymous with paperwork. The need for confidentiality and compliance compound the problem, all made more difficult by manual processes and physical files that can lead to information going astray.
Digital Documents on-demand HR allows organisations to store and collate the information electronically in a secure and legally compliant environment. Simplifying personnel record storage, it significantly reduces the amount of paperwork involved in the complete HR lifecycle, from receipt of CV to employee termination.
Data retention policies and audit logs are built-in to an automated process that makes compliance easier. Security over sensitive personnel records - which in some case must be retained for up to 65 years – is significantly increased. Documents are safely stored for as long as legally required and then digitally destroyed.
- Streamline company policies & procedures
- Centralise all employee information securely
- Meet compliance obligations
- Increased security over employee records
- Full version control over company HR policies
- Streamlined recruitment workflow
- Faster and more consistent processing of HR information
- Increased productivity and efficiency as paper processes are eliminated
- Document retention policies and audit logs improve governance and compliance
- Removes duplication, data input errors or omissions due to manual entry
- Electronic folders and processes reduce storage costs and improve access
- Alerts can be set to trigger file expirations for multiple retention periods