Digital Documents on-demand Online Safe
Traditional disaster recovery solutions keep the wheels turning but recovering critical documents is slow. There may be a need to see customer or supplier contracts, for example, and there is ongoing pressure to demonstrate regulatory compliance regardless of unforeseen disaster.
Digital Documents on-demand Online Safe provides an effective strategy for business continuity, combining a secure and safe environment with high accessibility. Each file is assigned a digital fingerprint in the Content-Addressable Storage (CAS) system which ensures authenticity and uniqueness.
If a document is in use by different departments, multiple retention periods can be set that are appropriate to each user. When expired, all saved copies are digitally shredded, based on US Department of Defence (DOD 5220.22M) information disposal standards.
- Secure and compliant archive
- Highly accessible for authorised personnel
- Protects business critical documents in event of disaster
- Unique digital fingerprints for every document and each version
- Maintains audit trail and version control regardless of disaster
- Improves storage efficiency by removing file duplication with Single Instance Storage (SIS)
- Write Once, Read Many (WORM) protection on high-speed magnetic disk
- Alerts can be set for upcoming file expirations
- Provides secure information backup and disaster recovery with standby servers
- Ensures compliance through full lifecycle management, document retention and disposal policies
- Permissions can be deployed with individual encryption keys
Download PDF Datasheets: